New Hope Mission Society
Shaliach Bible College Update
Learn More About Our Ministries
A Call to Prayer, a Call to Faithfulness
Reflections from Pastor Paul, NHMS Board Member
We on the board of New Hope Mission Society know well that prayer needs to mark our every move as we go forward with our partners in India, as well as in Nigeria and here at home. We leaders are aware that the challenges we have accepted are beyond our human strength to accomplish. Coming together in prayer empowered by the Holy Spirit will bring about what in our human weakness will not happen.
Pray with us then for the following:
- A blessed year for the Shalliach Bible College with its students, faculty, and support personnel;
- For Pastor K.K. Alavi and his son, Dr. Abdul Messih giving leadership and administration to all the ministries out of the Bishara Center;
- For Brother Titus who continues to be a powerful servant leader in ever new challenges in Nigeria;
- For the work of Frank Hutton and the many American university students bearing witness to the Good News of Jesus Christ to international students, many of them Muslim;
- For the financial resources essential to meet the above needs in timely ways.
Faithfulness marked by ongoing generosity from everyone, long time supporters and new contributors, will make possible for our partners in witness to Muslims to be on the front lines of this call from our Lord.
We lift up in pictures and in print why this call to prayer and faithfulness continues to be so important. Pray with us for each need. We thank God for you and for answering the call to faithfulness in giving.